The Kindness Animal Hospital team offers grooming services to our patients, but not just for the benefit of fresh, sweet-smelling pets! We want your pet to have complete, well-rounded veterinary care, and grooming services are often an important part of this!
The Benefits of Grooming
There are a number of health benefits to veterinary grooming that our team takes very seriously at Kindness Animal Hospital. Some of the benefits of grooming include:
- Bathing can ensure that allergens are removed from the coat and skin
- Brushing helps our groomers eliminate situations where matted fur is preventing normal activity or causing discomfort for a pet
- Brushing helps promote a healthy coat and healthy skin
- Ear cleaning helps our groomers identify if yeast infections are present and veterinary medical attention may be required
- Ear cleaning helps to ensure that ear canals are open and clear
- Grooming allows for a complete physical check, giving our groomers the opportunity to address any health concerns they may find by bringing them to the attention of our veterinarians
- Nail trims ensure that pet’s paws are healthy and walking is comfortable for them
- …and so many more!
We invite you to call the Kindness Animal Hospital team to set up a grooming and bathing appointment with us, for the benefit of your pet’s appearance and their health.